Modular Product15 April 2022
NH Fuses and NH Fuse Bases15 April 2022
Motor Protection Switches
Sigma Elektrik motor protection switches are designed for induction motors protection against overload and short circuit conditions. Sigma Motor Protection Switches are designed in accordance with IEC/EN 60947-4-1 standard.
- Nominal current up to 80A
- Nominal power 40kW
- Short circuit breaking capacity up to 100kA
- Easy and quick mounting with Sigma contactors.
- Optimum solution opportunity in various motor applications thanks to adjustable thermal current range.
- Motor protection switches are used in motor systems as well as in the following applications; Conveyor systems Ventilation Systems Compressor, Automatic control systems, crane panels etc.
- Wide range of accessories: auxiliary contact, under voltage release, shunt release, contactor combination block, plastic enclosure